To access Zoom reports:
1. Log into Zoom (the web not the app)
2. Click on "Reports" on the left side menu.
3. Choose the range of dates for the reports you wish to see. Click "Search".
4. Your list of reports will appear. You will also have the ability to click on the hyperlink under "Participants"
5. Once your list of participants is up, you can check the box for "Unique Users" to condense any duplicate users. This will also, show the length of time that each user spent in the meeting.
6. You can export this list as a .CSV file, screenshot it, or use it in your browsing window as is.
Loom tutorial with above steps: