You have some options. Keep reading to see what you can do instead of paying your fines.
See Ms. Williams for any questions.
Here in the Library we would love to have your fine money. (Pay it at the Bookstore.) That money comes back to the library to purchase replacement and new books; and other supplies that we use. But if you would rather...here are some other options.
Complete a Book Review ($1.00 off) (Pretty simple)
* Write a 3-5 sentence review.
* Some things to answer. No, you do not need to answer all of them!
- What did you enjoy/dislike about this book?
- Was anything relevant or similar in your life?
- What have you read that is similar to this book?
- Who would you recommend this book to?
- More ideas on how to write a review.
* Go to Destiny. Log-in (top right) using your school log-in.
* Click on Catalog and Search for your book. Click on the book title.
* Top right click on "Reviews"
* Click the "Add review" button.
* Give it some "Stars"
* Type your review in the "Comments" box
* Click "Save"