- Student has removed their school Chromebook from the GSDX network, and is using GSDGuest or a personal hotspot.
- Device is not up to date, or deeds to be powerwashed.
- Student is using a personal device.
- I have, also, noticed that if I go into it before the kids get logged in it can take a hot minute for them to finally connect.
Things to fix it:
- Make sure they are on the correct wifi, GSDX
- Check that the device is updated. If needed powerwash.
- Require students to use school issued devices.
- Get all students logged into their Chromebook and then open LanSchool