- Go to Start and locate Snip & Sketch
4. Once you let go it will open the Snip & Sketch window and give you the options to mark up and, save the image.
5. You can then click on the floppy disk icon in the top right and save to a file of your choice.
a. You can drop it directly into your document using the Ctrl +V paste shortcut.
b. However, this will not give you the mark-up tools that are available, nor the option to save in another location.
- This can also, be done but without the use of the Snip & Sketch tool.
- Use the Windows key +Print Screen.
- The screens will flash gray and take the capture of both screens.
- This version will automatically save the screen shot (of both screens) in your Windows Pictures Folder under Screenshots.